Captivating copy comes down to more than FANCYPANTS formulas, conversion tricks, and hitting them in the "pain points".
If you want eyeballs to stick around, your copy needs to have that minty fresh, smack-me-out-of-my-scrolling-coma effect that can tear your audience away from the other 20 tabs they've got open in their browser. (And those 2,070,000+ search results they just pulled up for butter chicken.)
And THAT means tapping into your biggest competitive advantage: Your brand voice.
Brand Voice Guides were something that I once reserved for my 1:1 copywriting clients...
But after working with 150+ entrepreneurs to develop their brand voices while writing their copy, I realized that this discovery process could benefit ANY small business owner who writes copy for their business and:
A) Isn't in a position to hire a copywriter or
B) Wants to keep creative control over their own copy.
A BRAND VOICE guide will help you:
- Stand out in your marketplace with a unique brand voice that's strategically crafted
- Shape every piece of content you create to fit your writing style and your audience's needs
- Keep your brand voice consistent across all of your different content platforms
- Easily collaborate with others, because you'll have guidelines to follow for on-brand content
- Create a starting point for all of your content, so you can win your staring contest with the blank page
- Create a copy bank of on-brand words and signature phrases that you can refer back to
Your Brand Voice Strategy Session includes:
A 60-minute 1:1 Zoom video call TO GET COZY WITH YOUR BUSINESS GOALS & BRAND VOICE
A ONE-PAGE web copy audit with action steps & recommendED TWEAKS
A customized Brand Voice Guide PDF TO HELP YOU CREATE ON-BRAND CONTENT
Your Brand Voice Guide is a document that gives you a clear foundation for the strategy and style of your brand voice.
But more than that, it'll become a compass for every piece of content you write for your website, blog, social media, and marketing materials moving forward.
(No more feeling finger-tied at your keyboard. SWEET.)
I've written 25 blog posts in 2.5 days!
It's so clear and clarifying. It's like you're speaking to my core methodologies, character, and life — showing me my past, present, and future all bundled up into one nice little package and stitched together with a common theme. It's always terrifying opening yourself up to another person (especially for my little INFJ self), riddled with uncertainty and feeling "braggy" or too forward. You set me at ease and pulled out things I'd never share all in one go to really look at my WHOLE story, not just one facet of it. I'm so inspired by what you provided for me - it's given me confidence in myself and what I do.
Lydia Kitts | Data-Driven Designer, Strategic Planner & Founder of Prepared
YOUR BRAND VOICE GUIDE CONNECTS THE DOTS BETWEEN YOUR:
- Audience Profile: A detailed breakdown of your target market
- Your Angle: How you differentiate yourself in the marketplace
- Your Role: How you communicate with your audience
- Your X Factors: Your signature skills, experiences and advantages
- Writing Goals: What you're trying to achieve when you share content
- Core Messaging: Your brand beliefs and values
- Content Types: The best formats for sharing your smarts and heart
- Content Themes: Common threads and topics in your content
- Story Bank: Personal stories that you can use to connect
Brand Message Strategy
Brand Voice Style
- Voice Appeal: Your signature style of communication
- Tone of Voice: Which can shift depending on your messaging
- Copy Do's: To create content that's the right fit for your brand voice
- Copy Don'ts: Words, phrasing and techniques to avoid in your copy
- Copy Bank: Signature words and phrases (your "brand vocabulary")
And it's all yours for a one-time payment of
Here's how to grab your spot...
STEP 1: BOOK YOUR STRATEGY SESSION
STEP 2: IT'S A DATE
I'll mosey into your inbox to confirm your call date and hook you up with a consulting agreement and your one-time invoice of $397.
STEP 3: 60-MINUTE ZOOM SESSION
We'll video chat it up and shape your brand voice together. You'll feel like you're in a fun, zero-pressure interview with oodles of hand-holding from me.
STEP 4: GET YOUR BRAND VOICE GUIDE & COPY AUDIT WITH RECOMMENDED ACTION STEPS
One week after our call, you'll receive a one-page web copy audit with recommended revisions PLUS your personalized Brand Voice Guide in 2 different versions...
- A PDF for instant download and easy printing
- An editable Google Doc that you can add to, tweak and revise as your brand and voice evolve
Can I get any edits to my guide?
Brand Voice Guides are considered final deliverables, so revisions are not included. But you will receive an editable Google Doc version of your Brand Voice Guide, so you're free to make your own tweaks and adjustments if you wish.
Does this session include any copywriting?
This is a consulting service, so done-for-you copywriting isn't included. The copy audit will give you helpful copy tweaks you can make to your current web copy, but this is purely feedback and recommendations, not copy editing or rewriting. The point of the Brand Voice Guide is to give you the clarity and foundations you need to act as a starting point when writing your own copy. If you're interested in me writing your copy for you, check out my 1:1 services.
What's your refund policy with Brand Voice Strategy Sessions?
If you cancel your call with 2 weeks' notice, I'm happy to refund you the full amount. No refunds can be made for late cancellations. Due to the time I invest in creating custom Brand Voice Guides, I don't offer refunds for this service, so please contact me first if you have Qs about if you're a good fit for this.